Scroll down to view all our recent posts!
Welcome to Sweepstakes Saturday! Are you hosting a giveaway on your blog this week? Then list it below, so that we can all enjoy a few fun contests to start the weekend off right!
Lovable Pillow Pets were one of the biggest toy crazes of Christmas 2010. And now, just in time for Valentine’s Day, Pillow Pets have introduced two adorable special edition pets: “Luv Pup” and “Luv Kitty”. And one lucky Contest Corner reader will win one of these new Pillow Pets, so read on!
I love these adorable little stuffed animal pillows, so I was more than happy to review the new “Luv Pup”! I’ll be in England on Valentine’s Day this year while Jai holds down the fort at home, so the Luv Pup served as my early little Valentine’s surprise. Jai snapped this photo so I could see the the Luv Pup in his new home:
The pup even has a little flap to cover up its Velcro strap, so it won’t catch on your clothes or be uncomfortable while the pet is in “Pillow” mode!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win their choice of either a Luv Pup or a Luv Kitty! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to visit LoveMyPillowPets.com, look at the pets, and then leave a comment below telling me who you would give a Valentine’s Pillow Pet to! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Visit MyPillowPetsBlog.com and leave a comment there. Then come back here and tell me where to find that comment!
3. Click here to “Like” Pillow Pets on Facebook. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Facebook username!
4. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and LoveMyPillowPets.com.Then come back here and leave me the link!
5. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
6. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
7. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
8. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
We have lots of winners to announce today!
The winner of the Progresso Soup Prize Pack is…
Comment number 176, Charlene Kuser, who said: “I am a subscriber to your email updates”. Lucky Charlene is a long-time Contest Corner reader, so this is her 6th win! She was also a winner in the Darius Rucker: “Charleston, SC 1966″ Album giveaway, the Thriving Ivory giveaway, the Chamber Music Society Album giveaway, the Conserve Cleaners giveaway AND the Ouchies Gift Pack giveaway!
The winner of the Keyshia Cole “Calling All Hearts” CD Giveaway is…
Comment number 17, Dee, who said: “email subscriber”.
The winner of the P&G/Walmart Family Movie Night Giveaway is…
Comment number 40, Grace, who said: “My husband and I are retired, therefore, we have movie night together quite often.” Unfortunately, Grace’s email bounced back as permanently undeliverable, so I can’t get in touch with her. If you are Grace with the email beginning in “iusstwo”, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours to claim your prize!
And the winner of the Tropical Traditions Coconut Chips giveaway is…
Comment number 81, Kimberly, who said: “I subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter.” This is Kimberly’s second Contest Corner win – she also won the CharcoCaps giveaway last year!
Congratulations to the winners!