I’ve always enjoyed the “NOW That’s What I Call Music” series. This ongoing compilation comes out several times each year and features today’s chart-toppers, with specialty releases for a variety of genres. One of their newest albums, NOW That’s What I Call Country Volume 3, highlights today’s top country artists in a 16-track compilation that is sure to delight country fans. This album features hits from well-loved artists like Martina McBride, Kenny Chesney, and Brad Paisley, as well as tracks from new country sensations like Lady Antebellum. If you can’t get enough country, then you might want to check this album out!
NOW That’s What I Call Country Volume 3 Track Listing
1. Ain`t Back Yet – Kenny Chesney
2. Our Kind of Love – Lady Antebellum
3. Why Don`t We Just Dance – Josh Turner
4. Highway 20 Ride – Zac Brown Band
5. American Saturday Night – Brad Paisley
6. Unstoppable – Rascal Flatts
7. `Til Summer Comes Around – Keith Urban
8. Living for the Night – George Strait
9. Crazy Town – Jason Aldean
10. Man I Want to Be, The – Chris Young
11. Rain Is a Good Thing – Luke Bryan
12. Little More Country Than That, A – Easton Corbin
13. Wrong Baby Wrong Baby Wrong – Martina McBride
14. Up on the Ridge – Dierks Bentley
15. Little White Church – Little Big Town
16. Get Off on the Pain – Gary Allan
NOW That’s What I Call Country Volume 3 is available on Amazon for 13.85 and wherever fine music is sold. I was provided with a promotional copy of this album for review purposes.
Welcome to Top Ten With…, a fun new Q&A session where you’ll get to learn all about the music scene’s hottest artists! Today’s featured musician is J. Lewis, an upcoming Texan-born artist whose combination of pop and R&B recently gained him a deal with Blackground/Interscope records. Get to know J. Lewis through this exclusive interview!
Top Ten With J. Lewis
I’m inspired by: Music, art, movies, and people.
I realized I wanted to play music when: I was about 8 or 9. I started singing and knew that’s what I wanted to do with my life. Thank god cause who knows where I’d be otherwise. lol.
One word I would use to describe myself: lol. ummmm. Fresh.
The best part of being a musician is: Being able to wake up and do what I love everyday. It’s amazing.
Right now I’m most excited about: Getting on a tour and finishing the album. I can’t wait to play live again.
Something most people don’t know about me is: I moved to LA by myself when I was 17. My parents were VERY supportive and let me move to cali. Crazy.
One of my happiest moments was: The first time I played for over 5000 people. There was so much energy it was unreal.
My music is: Dynamic.
In ten years I see myself: Still doing music. Weather it’s making records, or writing, or producing, I’ll still be doin it!