Activia Yogurt has introduced two new varieties: Activia Selects French and Activia Selects Greek. To celebrate, three lucky Contest Corner readers will win an Activia Gift Pack containing an Activia lunchbox, tote and mug with spoon, so read on!
About Activia Selects:
Discover epically thick and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt and romance your taste buds with silky-smooth French yogurt. Activia is a delicious, creamy yogurt. Activia, with Bifidus Regularis® (Bifidobacterium Lactis DN 173-010), helps naturally regulate your digestive system when consumed daily for two weeks as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Now Dannon Activia Selects lets you visit Europe from your kitchen by bringing the true taste of French and Greek yogurt to you in a cup.
For more information visit facebook.com/activia
You can “Like” Activia on Facebook to access a printable coupon good for $1.00 off 3 Activia Selects yogurts – click here for all the info.
THREE lucky Contest Corner readers will each win an Activia Gift Pack, containing an Activia lunchbox, tote, mug with spoon. Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to check out Activia’s full product line, then come back here and leave a comment telling me which of their products you’d most like to try. This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Activia. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: