Dustin Maher is a fitness trainer who has been dubbed “America’s Trainer To Moms”. An A.C.E Certified trainer for over 8 years, Maher is known for his workout programs developed especially for moms, and has appeared on NBC, ABC, and CBS News. And one lucky Contest Corner reader will win a set of Maher’s BabyTone Workout DVDs, so read on!
BabyTone is a unique workout for moms that actually incorporates your baby. Forget lifting dumbbells – lifting a baby is a workout enough! The goal of these DVDs is to make it easier for moms of newborns to find time to workout, all while bonding with their babies. Here is the product description from Maher’s website:
“Babytone DVDs are for those moms who have babies from 2 months to about 20 months. There are 8 short 10 minute workouts that you can do with your baby. These workouts solve the problem of not having enough time, and also not wanting to leave your baby alone while you workout. These workouts will bring a smile to your face and will provide extra bonding with your baby. There are 2 DVDs as well as an interview with Alecia who is the star of the DVD. She will share her secrets to how she was able to get back into shape so quickly after having her baby. I will also coach you through different stroller exercises and workouts.”
Check out this video to get a feel for the kind of exercises you’ll see on the BabyTone DVD:
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a set of BabyTone Workout DVDs! This set included two DVDs and retails for $49.95. Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to visit DustinMaherFitness.com, then come back here and leave a comment telling me something that you learned! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and DustinMaherFitness.com. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: