At the beginning of the month, we shared our exclusive interview with Backstreet Boys member and singer-songwriter Howie D. During our interview, Howie expressed his excitement about sharing his debut album, Back to Me, with his fans. Well, the wait is finally over: Back to Me hits shelves today, November 15th! And to celebrate, TWO lucky Contest Corner readers will each win a copy of the album, so read on!
I had the pleasure of listening to an advance copy of Back to Me last week, and I was very eager to check it out. I’m a fan of the Backstreet Boys’ music and have been enjoying their recent collaborations with NKOTB, so I’ve been looking forward to hearing Howie D’s solo effort. Back to Me is a solid collection of tunes that showcase Howie D’s talent and personality as an artist in his own right. This album’s production values and pop sensibilities make it a highly enjoyable effort to listen to – I’ve already been humming the infectious “100″ for the last few weeks, and the rest of Back to Me delivers equally good songs, ranging from upbeat and catchy (“Going Going Gone”, “Dominoes”, “Back to Me”), to heartfelt ballads (“Lie to Me”, “Stay”). Back to Me’s well-crafted melodies are the perfect foil for Howie D’s smooth vocals, making this album a must-have for pop aficionados.
TWO lucky Contest Corner readers will each win a copy of Back To Me! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, just leave a comment on this post and tell me why you’re excited to listen to Back To Me! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and HowieD.com. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: