Daily deal sites are becoming a popular way to save money on a variety of items. And now there’s a daily deal site just for music lovers – introducing Pop Market, a new site that offers deals on music memorabilia. And one lucky Contest Corner will win a Pop Market prize pack including the Billy Joel My Lives Box Set, The Essential Duke Ellington CD, and a Duke Ellington Print Photograph from the Icon Collectibles Collection, so read on!
About Pop Market:
Sony Music Entertainment announces the launch of PopMarket.com, the ultimate online destination shopping club for music fans offering its members limited-time private sales on the world’s coolest music.
A member’s-only online initiative designed for music fans, bargain hunters and serious collectors alike, PopMarket.com offers a 24-hour limited time Daily Deal (changing each day at 12noon Eastern) and five channels (changing weekly) containing a mix of premium music and merchandise available for a limited time at exclusive member’s-only prices. PopMarket membership is free.
“Sony Music Entertainment is proud to be the first music company to open its vaults to music lovers and provide them with an elegant direct-to-consumer online shopping experience,” said Adam Block, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Legacy Recordings, Sony Music Entertainment’s catalog division. ”Secure, seamless and convenient, PopMarket is open 24-7, offering fans exceptional values on great music.”
Now live, PopMarket.com provides a rare window of opportunity to purchase rare and collectible albums, boxed sets, memorabilia and more at deeply-discounted member’s-only prices. PopMarket’s inventory is limited and products are sold on a first come basis.
PopMarket has already offered deluxe boxed sets by Santana, Alabama, Ken Burns Jazz, Simon & Garfunkel and The Clash with future Daily Deals to include albums and collections by Dave Brubeck, Neil Diamond, Billie Holiday, Dolly Parton, Elvis Presley, Janis Joplin, Aerosmith and many more.
Product channel categories have included Country Legends (classic recordings from American country artists, 30th Anniversary (deluxe box sets of recordings that have stood the test of time), framed Gold Records from music’s biggest artists, Singer Songwriters, and limited edition artist-specific Collector Crates sets including a classic album, t-shirt and branded CD crate.
Upcoming weekly channel categories will include deals from the British Invasion, Romantic Hits, Diva Sets, Folk/Rock Legends, Punk & Glam Rock, American Jazz & Soul, Complete Artist Collections, Pop Sensations and dedicated campaigns focusing on music from the ’60s, ’70s and ’80s.
A members-only site, PopMarket.com gives music fans unprecedented access to a limited time finite inventory of the coolest music on the planet.
Now through December 31st, use coupon code MOM10 at checkout to save 10% off your purchase!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a Pop Market pack including a Billy Joel My Lives Box Set , The Essential Duke Ellington CD, and a Duke Ellington Print Photograph from the Icon Collectibles Collection! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to visit Pop Market, then come back here and leave a comment telling me which deal this week interests you the most! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Pop Market. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
7. Add the Holiday Gift Guide 2010 badge to your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: