The Chew is a new daytime talk show that offers a culinary approach to daytime TV, co-hosted by Mario Batali, Carla Hall, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly and Daphne Oz. In support of this new show, one lucky Contest Corner reader will win a “The Chew” prize pack containing a blanket and abottle opener key chain, so read on!
About The Chew:
Celebrating and exploring life through food, “The Chew” is an innovative and groundbreaking daytime program co-hosted by a dynamic group of engaging, fun, relatable experts in food, style, and entertaining.
The Emmy award winning creators of “Paula Deen’s Home Cooking” and “Down Home With The Neely’s”, have combined the tools, tips, tricks and recipes to bring your family and friends together with memorable personalities to create a live, one hour daytime talk show where viewers get the dish on anything and everything related to the world of food and beyond.
As a source of joy, health, family ritual, friendship, breaking news, dating, fitness, travel adventures, and life’s best moments- food is at the center of everyone’s life. The hosts’ rich and varied mix of experiences stirs up honest and lively exchanges to make life better, fuller and more fun. With the best lifestyle team on TV, “The Chew” is a leap forward into a delicious new kind of talk show.
Be sure to check out The Chew on Facebook for more information!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a “The Chew” prize pack containing a branded blanket and a bottle opener key chain, pictured above. Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, just leave a comment on this post and tell me: Have you watched The Chew yet? This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and The Chew. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: