I love eating at Dairy Queen! I really enjoy their hamburgers, and of course their ice cream treats. DQ has recently introduced a “Mini Blizzard”, which is a smaller version of the original – perfect for one person. Check out the funny video skit above about how hard it can be to share a Mini Blizzard!
Right now, you can find a coupon good for .50 cents off any one Mini Blizzard when you buy a Kid’s Meal – look for the coupon on the side of the Kid’s Meal bag. And one lucky Contest Corner reader will a $5.00 Dairy Queen gift card that they can put towards a treat at DQ! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to view the DQ Blizzard menu, then come back here and leave a comment telling me what your favorite flavor is! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Dairy Queen. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: