Danimals are a well-loved name in children’s yogurt. I’ve been know to buy it myself! Right now, Danimals is launching a national initiative called “Rally for Recess”. And to help spread the word, one reader will win a 6 pack of Danimals yogurt, so read on!
About Rally for Recess:
In the past twenty years, children have lost an average of 8 hours of recess a week, and some schools no longer provide play time for students. According to the American Academy of Pediatricians, the lack of play time is a national crisis leading to a growing epidemic: childhood obesity.
Rally for Recess is a national initiative designed to create healthy competition, pitting school against school. Five schools have the opportunity to win new playground equipment and an all-day recess celebration!
Danimals is committed to childhood health and wellness, which starts with good nutrition and an active lifestyle. Through February 8, 2012, purchasers can find codes on Danimals packaging to enter and register. The top school in each of five categories with the most codes registered wins!
For more information, visit: RallyforRecess.com
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a 6 pack of Danimals yogurt! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, just leave a comment on this post and tell me what your favorite way to stay active is! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Rally For Recess. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: