When I was little, I remember going to the library and checking out a Lady and The Tramp book and tape set – remember those? My favorite song on the tape was the “Siamese Cat Song”; I remember rewinding the cassette several times so that I could listen to it again and again.
Well, now this and other classic songs have been preserved for the next generation in Walt Disney Records’ new compilation, Disney Villains: Simply Sinister Songs. In addition to my childhood favorite from Lady and the Tramp, there are a number of great songs from other timeless favorites like Dumbo, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and The Beast, and many more. I loved that the songs selection spans across the eras – this great album will bring back fond memories for adults as well as delighting younger listeners!
Disney Villains: Simply Sinister Songs track list:
1. Pink Elephants on Parade: Dumbo
2. Siamese Cat: Song Lady and the Tramp
3. Cruella De Vil: 101 Dalmatians
4. I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song): The Jungle Book
5. Every Little Piece: Pete’s Dragon
6. Poor Unfortunate Souls: The Little Mermaid
7. Gaston: Beauty and the Beast
8. Oogie Boogie’s Song: The Nightmare Before Christmas
9. You’re Only Second Rate (The Return of Jafar): Aladdin and the King of Thieves
10. Be Prepared: The Lion King
11. Snuff Out the Light (Yzma’s Song): The Emperor’s New Groove
12. Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo : Home on the Range
13. Friends on the Other Side: The Princess and the Frog
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a copy of Disney Villains: Simply Sinister Songs! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, just leave a comment on this post and tell me who your favorite Disney villain is! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Walt Disney Records. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: