This year, many new parents will be celebrating their baby’s first Christmas. If you have a new family on your list this year, you may be wondering what you can give to parents of infants that will be useful and appreciated. Exederm specialize in hypoallergenic products designed for babies with eczema and other skin conditions, earning the “Seal of Acceptance” award from The National Eczema Association, making their products an excellent and practical stocking stuffer. And one lucky Contest Corner reader will win one Exederm baby product of their choice, so read on!
I used to suffer from eczema when I was little, and it’s no fun. Although I haven’t had problems with eczema for a long time, I still have sensitive skin and appreciate the need for products that have mild, non-irritating ingredients. We all know that babies have very sensitive skin, and doubly so if the infant suffers from eczema or a related condition. Exederm carries a range of products made for just such instances, with lotions, oils, shampoos, creams and cleansers formulated with mild ingredients, avoiding all of the following:
No Color or Dyes
No (SLS) Sodium Laureth Sulfate
No (CAPB) Cocamidopropyl Betaine
No Propylene Glycol
I received a complimentary bottle of Baby Eczema Lotion as well as a jar of Baby Eczema Cream to review, and I can tell that Exederm’s products have been specially formulated – both the lotion and the cream have a very thick texture which absorbs fast. I tried these products out on my own hands, and while I thankfully haven’t had eczema in a long time, I thought Exederm felt pretty good on my dry hands. I think these products would be ideal for parents of newborns, whether their child has skin issues or they just prefer to use mild products. I’m sure any parent would be very pleased to receive such a useful item for the holidays!
Exederm’s products range in price from $12.99 to $14.99, and are available to purchase on Exederm.com.
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a product of their choice from the Exederm children’s line! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to visit Exederm.com, then come back here and leave a comment telling me which Exederm children’s product you might choose if you win! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Exederm.com. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
7. Add the Holiday Gift Guide 2011 badge to your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: