Brownies are one of my favorite desserts. So when our friends over at MyBlogSpark offered me a chance to participate in a review for a new brownie product, I was all over it! But these aren’t just any brownies – these are Fiber One brownies. These 90 calorie snacks are packed with 20% of your daily value of fiber – bet you weren’t expecting a brownie like that! And one lucky Contest Corner reader will win a prize pack containing two boxes of Fiber One 90-Calorie Brownies and some fun fitness items, so read on!
I’ve been a fan of Fiber One products for a while – I’ve previously reviewed their toaster pastries and yogurt – I enjoy their creative ways of “Sneaking” fiber into foods you wouldn’t expect. Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting a fiber-filled brownie! Fiber One 90-Calorie Brownies are their latest innovation, a high-fiber version of the well-loved dessert. I received a box of each variety: Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I’m game for any excuse to indulge in a sweet treat, so I was eager to “Review” these!
These brownies taste like a combination of a brownie and a power bar. I very much enjoyed the flavor and could see how this might be a nice option if you’ve got a sugary craving. It’s not overwhelmingly sweet or covered in gobs of icing like a pan of homemade brownies, but it’s quite tasty in its own right. Each brownie contains 5 grams of fiber and clocks in at 90 calories; the only downside is that the brownies are small.
I also received a very fun pack of fitness products along with the brownies: A duffel bag, perfect for the gym; a fun jump rope; a cool plastic snack container, perfect for taking small food items along with you to work, school, picnics, etc.; a nice aluminum water bottle; a fun Fiber One bracelet; and a headband that looks a bit like something Wonder Woman would wear, which is always a bonus!
Keep up with the latest from Fiber One by “Liking” them on Facebook!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a Fiber One 90-Calorie Brownies Prize Pack, courtesy of General Mills through MyBlogSpark! This gift pack includes everything I received: 1 box of Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies, 1 box of Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter brownies, as well as a Fiber One 90-Calorie Brownie themed duffel bag, jump rope, water bottle, snack case, headband and bracelet. Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, just leave a comment on this post and tell me: Where would you bring Fiber One 90-Calorie Brownies to make sure you snack smart? Would you take them with you to work, school, or somewhere else? Perhaps stash a few in your purse or car for snack on the go? Let me know! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and FiberOne.com. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: