I’m a big fan of scented candles – I keep them all throughout the house. Not only do I love the decorative touch that a pretty candle adds to a home, but the warm glow and inviting fragrance add an ambiance to the room that I adore. So when I had a chance to try out a candle from the new Glade Fragrance Collection through the Family Review Network, I was eager to see what they were like! One lucky Contest Corner reader will also win a Glade Fragrance Collection candle, so read on!
I use a lot of Glade products in my home – anyone who reads my coupon blog is familiar with my large stash of Glade plug-ins! I received a Lemongrass & Citrus 3-wick soy-based candle from their new Fragrance Collection to try out, and it didn’t disappoint. The stylish packaging made it a perfect addition to my living room shelf, and it filled the air with a light, crisp fragrance. Aaaah!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win their own candle from the Glade Fragrance Collection! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to check out the Glade’s website. Then come back here and leave a comment mentioning another product that you’d like to try! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Glade Fragrance Collection. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: