Turner Entertainment are entering me into a special blogger contest as a thank-you for writing this post!
Glory Daze is a new TBS comedy series that follows the misadventures of four college freshmen, set in the 1980′s. To help you relive your own glory days, TBS would like to give one lucky Contest Corner reader a blast from the past with a fun 80′s prize pack containing tube socks, a Rubik’s cube, a t-shirt, and 80s candy, so read on!
About Glory Daze:
GLORY DAZE follows the fun — and awkward — misadventures of four freshmen as they navigate college life, trying to figure out who they are and who they want to be. Joel (Kelly Blatz) is a typical guy next door who is determined to keep his focus on pre-med, at least until he meets his unattainable dream girl, Christie (Julianna Guill). Eli (Matt Bush) is a virgin who desperately wants to be cool. Jason (Drew Seeley) is a buttoned-downed conservative, attached at the hip to his preppy girlfriend. Brian (Hartley Sawyer) is a star baseball player struggling to get out of his father’s shadow. Together, the guys agree to check out fraternity houses, finally coming to the steps of Omega Sigma, where they are greeted by pledge recruiter Mike (Callard Harris). Intrigued by the fraternity’s cool factor, their fate is sealed. They begin a journey that will make a lifetime of memories.
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win an 80′s prize pack containing tube socks, a Rubik’s cube, a t-shirt, and 80s candy! Although I listed this as a gift pick for teens, it would be a fun, nostalgic gift for any young adult on your list. (Next year I’ll have to add a “Gifts For Generation X” category! ) Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, just leave a comment on this post and tell me what your favorite ’80s song is! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Glory Daze. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
7. Add the Holiday Gift Guide 2010 badge to your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: