D.O.G.G. is an Etsy business that I’ve featured several times here on Contest Corner. Specializing in handcrafted inspirational bracelets, D.O.G.G. is a family business run by by my future aunt-in-law, Kim, and her son Josh. D.O.G.G. would like to give away one of their trademark “Depend On God’s Grace” bracelets to one lucky Contest Corner reader, so read on!
“D.O.G.G. is an acronym for the words Depend On God’s Grace. With this bracelet around your wrist every time you look at it, let it remind you that with all things you can always turn to God.
This new company was designed to raise money for church youth programs, and to help spread the message that with all things no matter how big or small, you can always rely on God.
Each bracelet is hand made in a variety of different colors and comes with a card explaining the meaning and a bible verse to help illustrate the point. Each bracelet sells for $7.00, because 7 is God’s perfect number. Out of that $7.00, $3.00 goes to Seaside Christian Church Youth Fund, and the remaining $4.00 goes back into purchasing more supplies.”
D.O.G.G. also has wholesale rates for churches who would like to sell them as fund raising items – click here to email Kim for more information. Now that summer is in full swing, these bracelets would be perfect for families who are involved with church youth groups or camps!
1. For your first entry, click here to visit D.O.G.G’s shop. Then come back here and leave a comment telling me which bracelet is your favorite! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and D.O.G.G. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. If you make a purchase from D.O.G.G between now and the end of the giveaway, you will qualify for another entry – one entry for each item purchased. Simply leave another comment on this post with your order reference number. (If you purchase more than one item, be sure to leave a comment for each one!)
4. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
5. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
6. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
7. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: