I was recently invited to try out Kinoko AHCC, a supplement that bills itself as a natural immune booster. And one lucky Contest Corner reader will win a bottle of Kinoko AHCC, so read on!
I received a neat “Boost pack” in the mail, filled with things to “help boost your energy, boost your luck and boost your brain power.” This cute package included a bottle of Kinoko AHCC, a nice box of green tea, a lovely bracelet, and a fun Sudoku puzzle book!
Jai tried some of the AHCC capsules, and said that he found it to be effortless to take. Kinoko AHCC has not been evaluated by the FDA yet, so there’s no official word on its effectiveness as an immune supplement, but this product may appeal to those who enjoy trying natural remedies and supplements.
Here is some additional information about Kinoko AHCC that Robin Leedy & Associates provided me with on behalf of the company:
“Kinoko AHCC, a natural immune booster derived from Japanese medicinal mushrooms, is a great addition to your cold/flu season arsenal.
During last year’s flu season, Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC) became Japan’s #1 selling immune supplement and the news about this unique compound is finally reaching our shores. And, there’s a new clinical study out of Michigan State University showing that AHCC enhances the effectiveness of the seasonal flu shot. How? Patients taking AHCC showed increased production of “T-cells” and natural killer (NK) cells — those are the two types of white blood cells that help destroy virus-infected cells and fight off infections.
Kinoko AHCC also has a 20-year history of safety. It’s the world’s most researched natural immune supplement, supported by more than 50 human studies and 25 studies published in NIH-recognized peer-reviewed journals.”
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win 1 bottle of Kinoko AHCC! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, just leave a comment on this post and tell me why you’d like to try Kinoko AHCC! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: