Winter is almost here, and if your skin is like mine, it’s probably pretty dry right about now! Would you like to try a fabulous skin exfoliator to keep your skin smooth during these harsh winter months? One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a 4 oz Lavender Skin Exfoliator from Tropical Traditions, so read on!
You know I’m passionate about exfoliators – for me, they’re an essential part of keeping my skin smooth. It’s been a while since I’ve used one of Tropical Tradition’s exfoliants, so I was glad to take them up on their offer of a Lavender Skin Exfoliator to review. The last one I tried was unscented, so I was excited to try this scented version – the lavender aroma really adds to the “Spa-like” experience and makes it feel more luxurious to use. I put this to use during my shower yesterday, and once again I was thoroughly impressed. I do think this is one of the best exfoliants I have used – this is an intense sea salt scrub that does a totally thorough job of sloughing off dead skin. (It drives me nuts if I use an exfoliant and it doesn’t really exfoliate anything!) Since this product contains jojoba as well as virgin coconut, virgin palm, and macadamia nut oils, it’s also richly moisturizing, which is the perfect compliment to the scrubbing power of the sea salt, resulting in soft, smooth skin. I’ve been getting dry patches of skin on my legs, and after using this, they were completely smooth and shiny. Just be aware that these oils can make your shower slippery! Also, you’ll need to mix this exfoliant up before using, as the oil settles at the top – I forgot to do this before getting in the shower, so I just mixed it around with my fingers, and it worked fine.
Tropical Tradition’s Lavender Skin Exfoliator retails for $11.99. Want to win one of your own?
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a 4 oz Lavender Skin Exfoliator from Tropical Traditions! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post with the email address you used to subscribe! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Tropical Traditions. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Click here to visit Tropical Traditions’ Free Coconut Recipe website. Then come back here and leave a comment mentioning your favorite recipe!
4. Write about this on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment with the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this page to tweet with one click!
5. Click here to follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Twitter username!
6. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
7. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.