This Christmas, countless children will be writing their letters to Santa Claus, leaving out cookies, and eagerly awaiting the arrival of jolly old St. Nick on Christmas eve. Looking for a charming way to add a little magic to the season? One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a personalized letter from Santa to their child, so read on!
I remember one Christmas when I was very little, I got a letter from Santa (Which my parents had bought at a Christmas fair!). I’ll never forget how thrilled I was to get this letter – it was very magical! In fact, I still have that letter after all these years. That’s why I love that services like these still exist, so that parents of today can pass this excitement on to their own children!
Letters From… is a family-run business that offers personalized letters from Santa, Rudolph, and even Frosty the Snowman! I received a complimentary letter of my own from Santa, and it is very adorable. The envelope is bedecked with Santa illustrations and snowflakes, and came bearing a postmark from North Pole, Alaska. The letter itself is printed on charming Santa stationary and is customized with your child’s name and a variety of other personalizations of your choosing – you can mention a specific toy that they want for Christmas, or a chore you’d like to encourage them to do. I thought this letter was utterly charming and cute! Anyone who wants to spread some Christmas joy and magic this year will have fun checking out the options available at Letters From….
Letters From… offers customized letters from Santa, Frosty, and Rudolph for $6.99.
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a letter of their choosing courtesy of Letters From…! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to visit Letters From…, then come back here and leave a comment telling us which letter you might pick if you won! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Click here to “Like” Letters From… on Facebook, then come back here and leave a comment on this post with your Facebook username!
3. Click here to follow @lettersfrom on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment on this post with your Twitter username!
4. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Letters From…. Then come back here and leave me the link!
5. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
6. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
7. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
8. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
9. Add the Holiday Gift Guide 2011 badge to your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: