It’s no secret that Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays. And what would Halloween be without Trick-or-Treating? This year, Milky Way would like to offer some “Treats” to you – TWO lucky Contest Corner readers will win a fun Halloween tote bag filled with Milk Way candy, so read on!
Milky Way has always been one of my favorite chocolate bars. I love all the varieties, especially the Milky Way Simply Caramel bar. Jai and I were introduced to this recently, and it’s become one of our very favorite treats. In fact, Jai told me that this is his favorite candy bar, period. If you like caramel as much as we do, then you’ll love this – it’s wonderful! So you can imagine our delight to learn that this year, Simply Caramel will be available in fun size bars for the first time ever – perfect for delighting the little ghosts and goblins who come trick-or-treating!
I received a complimentary goodie bag packed full of Milky Way treats – and as you can see from this photo, I started unwrapping one of the candy bars before I even stopped to take a picture! The tote bag itself is an adorable reusable grocery bag that has a cute “My Halloween’s Better The Milky Way” logo on it. This is the perfect set for a Halloween/candy enthusiast such as myself! To be honest, I don’t think there will be very much of this candy left for the trick-of-treaters by the time Halloween rolls around.
TWO lucky Contest Corner readers will receive a trick-or-treat tote bag containing two bags of the new Milky Way Simply Caramel Fun Size candy bars and two bags of the classic Milky Way Fun Size candy bars! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, leave a comment on this post and tell me: What is your favorite Milky Way bar? Do you love the Simply Caramel, Milky Way Midnight, or are you a fan of the classic variety? This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and MilkyWayBar.com. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: