Yoplait Delights has just introduced two new flavors: Chocolate Éclair and Cherry Cheesecake. And to celebrate, we’re going to give one lucky Contest Corner reader a Yoplait Delights “Indulgent Escape” gift pack, so read on!
Yoplait and MyBlogSpark sent me an “Indulgent Escape” gift pack of my own, which arrived shortly after I left for England. Jai is handling all my mail for me while I’m away, so he let me know that the package had arrived and sent me a picture of it on his cell phone:
I can’t wait to try this once I get back home! I love pampering products, and this great set includes an aromatherapy eye pillow, a scented candle, an insulated tote, and a free coupon for Yoplait Delights. Jai said they look like nice products, and smell great!
I’ve mentioned before how much I love Yoplait Delights Parfaits; in fact, my very first v-log was a review of Yoplait Delights! In fact, I’d say it’s probably my all-time favorite yogurt. So I’m excited to try the new flavors – I’ll probably use my coupon to pick up the Chocolate Éclair, because that sounds right up my alley!
Click here to print a coupon good for 50 cents off when you buy any flavor Yoplait Delights Yogurt Multipack!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a Yoplait Delights “Indulgent Escape” Gift Pack that includes a Chocolate scented votive candle, insulated tote, aromatherapy eye pillow, and a coupon good for a free package of Yoplait Delights! (Please note, the yogurt pictured above is just an example of what you can get with the coupon included in the prize pack!) Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, leave a comment on this post and tell me: Which new flavor of Yoplait Delights – Chocolate Éclair or Cherry Cheesecake – are you most excited to try? This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Yoplait. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Click here to follow @YoplaitYogurt on Twitter, then come back here an leave a comment with your Twitter username!
4. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
5. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
6. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
7. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: