I was surprised recently to find that we were running low on men’s deodorant. This wouldn’t be a shocker to most people, but as a major couponer, I usually have more deodorant that I know what to do with. I’m all set for my own deodorant – I seem to have a lifetime supply of Lady Speed Stick – but Jai’s deodorant stash was dwindling. If you saw my epic Brut shopping trip, you would probably be shocked by that, but I’ve actually given so much of that deodorant away that we were down to one tube. So, when Tropical Traditions invited me to review another product, it made sense to give their deodorant line a whirl. And one lucky Contest Corner reader will also win a roll of deodorant from Tropical Traditions, so read on!
Tropical Traditions makes three natural roll-on deodorants in “Classic”, “Lavender”, and “Frankincense”. These deodorants are chemical-free, paraben-free, and aluminum-free, and made from – you guessed it! – Virgin Coconut Oil. I opted for the Frankincense, as that seemed like the “Manliest” scent they had. It was a good choice, because it’s a very nice scent which we both like. Jai says it is easy to apply, and gets two thumbs up from him. The only critique he has is that it doesn’t seem to last as long as some other deodorants.
Is your deodorant stockpile running low? Would you like to try this natural roll-on deodorant from Tropical Traditions? Then enter for your chance to win!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win Tropical Traditions’ Natural Deodorant Roll-on in Frankincense! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post with the email address you used to subscribe! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Tropical Traditions. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Click here to visit Tropical Traditions’ Free Coconut Recipe website. Then come back here and leave a comment mentioning your favorite recipe!
4. Write about this on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment with the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this page to tweet with one click!
5. Click here to follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Twitter username!
6. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
7. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
8. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.