Tropical Traditions specialize in everything coconut, and I’ve had the pleasure of sampling a wide variety of their products, from coconut flour to coconut oil to shredded coconut and more. Recently, they sent me another unique coconut product to sample: A jar of their Organic Coconut Peanut Butter. Since I’m still in England, Jai is filling in for me – and since peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are one of his favorite foods, he was more than happy to taste-test this peanut butter for me!
After tasting this unusual peanut butter, Jai said: “It tastes like regular peanut butter, with a hint of coconut flavor. The big difference is texture – where regular peanut butter is creamy and will stick to roof of your mouth, this is more firm. It has a crumbly texture, like hard butter.” This peanut butter gets his seal of approval – and I’m eager to taste it for myself once I get back home!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a 16oz jar of Organic Coconut Peanut Butter from Tropical Traditions! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post with the email address you used to subscribe! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Tropical Traditions. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Click here to visit Tropical Traditions’ Free Coconut Recipe website. Then come back here and leave a comment mentioning your favorite recipe!
4. Write about this on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment with the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this page to tweet with one click!
5. Click here to follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Twitter username!
6. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
7. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
8. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.