Whether you love to cook, have a big family to feed, or just want an easy breakfast, this giveaway is for you! Tropical Traditions is giving one lucky reader a 5-lb bag of Organic Thick Rolled Oats, so read on for your chance to win!
I love making oatmeal for breakfast. It’s a tasty way to start the day, easy to prepare, and fills you up until lunch. Oats are a great item to add to your pantry, and you can use them in a wide variety of recipes in addition to making your morning bowl of oatmeal. So when Tropical Traditions offered to send me a complimentary bag of their Organic Thick Rolled Oats, it was a no-brainer to say yes!
Once the oats arrived, I set about preparing some oatmeal. These are oats are sold as a bulk item, so there are no directions written on the bag – if you’re used to making prepackaged instant oatmeal and aren’t sure how to prepare these, a good general ratio is 2 cups water to 1 cup oatmeal. I stirred in both raisins and craisins, along with a handful of Tropical Traditions’ Shredded Coconut, and cooked over a medium heat until done – maybe 10-15 minutes.
Add a little milk, and breakfast is served! Yum yum!
I received a hefty 5-lb bag, and one cup of oats made more than enough oatmeal for both Jai and I to eat for brunch, so this should go a long way. Great addition to my pantry!
If you’d like to learn more about Tropical Traditions and check out their extensive list of recipes, including ways to use their famous coconut oil, click here!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a 5-lb bag of Organic Thick Rolled Oats! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post with the email address you used to subscribe! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment on this post for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway. Then come back here and leave a comment with the link to your post!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment with the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this page to tweet with one click!
4. Click here to follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Twitter username!
5. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave a comment with the the email you subscribed with!
6. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: