OXY Skin Care is a well-known name in acne treatment. Would you like to put their products to the test? One lucky Contest Corner reader will a set of products from the OXY Maximum line, so read on!
I was recently invited to take the OXY Skin Care Challenge and see how their products would work for me. I’m lucky enough to usually have clear skin, but lately I’ve noticed that I’ve been getting a few blemishes, which I think is probably related to my overall health at the moment. So, I thought it would be cool to give the OXY line a try, since I’ve never used any of their products!
I received three products: OXY Maximum Face Wash, OXY Maximum Cleansing Pads, and OXY Maximum Spot Treatment. These products have a warning on the label which states that you should not use them if you have very sensitive skin; my skin is extremely sensitive, so I knew at the outset that these products could potentially cause irritation and dryness, but decided to go ahead and give them a whirl anyway. My thinking was that if I used these products sparingly, I might be able to help fight blemishes without causing too much dryness or irritation. You’re supposed to use all three products together, but I thought that would be too much for me, so I used one a day instead.
The first product I tried was the Face Wash. This cleanser is very creamy and was pleasant to use. On day two, I used one of the Cleansing Pads. These were probably my least favorite, simply because the alcohol content is so strong that it felt like too much for my skin – but again, they stated that this is not meant for sensitive skin! On day three, I tried the Spot Treatment. I really like this, since you can restrict the product specifically to the blemish.
On the morning of day four, I used the Face Wash again in the morning, but I noticed my face felt odd later in the day – it felt as though I has a sunburn, although I didn’t. These products do in fact make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so I was very careful to put on lots of SPF 30 moisturizer on before leaving the house. It’s day five now, and I still feel a little dryness/discomfort, although none of this has caused any blotchiness or other visible irritation. I think I will save these products for occasional use – I think using them very sparingly when I have the occasional breakout would be a good strategy. I wouldn’t use the Face Wash or Cleansing Pads on my skin more than once a week, but the blemish cream doesn’t seem to irritate my face as much, so I might be able to use that more often.
Thanks to OXY Skin Care for providing these samples so that I could participate in the challenge!
One lucky Contest Corner will win three OXY Skin Care products: OXY Maximum Face Wash, OXY Maximum Cleansing Pads, and OXY Maximum Spot Treatment! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to check out the OXY Skin Care product line, then come back here and leave a comment telling me which product you would most like to try! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and OXY Skin Care. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: