Welcome to Contest Corner’s 2nd Annual Holiday Gift Guide! I’m so excited to share my top gift picks for the season with you. To kick things off, let’s start with something classic that is adored by children of all ages: Disney! One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a copy of Playhouse Disney: Let’s Dance to tuck under the tree, so read on!
Playhouse Disney: Let’s Dance is a fun CD for kids that features songs from all your favorite Playhouse Disney pals. You can sing along with Mickey Mouse, the Imagination Movers, Handy Manny, Special Agent Oso, and more! This album features 25 tracks, and would be a big hit with any child who loves Playhouse Disney!
1. Rock ‘n Ride ‘n Rally – Cast – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
2. Super Goof – Goofy
3. I’m a Friend, You’re a Friend – Cast – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
4. Rolling – Los Lobos
5. Hey Manny – Manny and the Tools
6. One Step At a Time – Manny and the Tools
7. Somebody Somewhere – Pat
8. Can You Teach My Alligator Manners? Main Theme – Mikey
9. Beat Box – Choo Choo Soul
10. Veggie Dance – Choo Choo Soul
11. The Birthday Song – Choo Choo Soul
12. Do the Octopus – Dance A Lot Robot
13. Race Car Song – Dance A Lot Robot
14. The Dinosaur – Dance Dance A Lot Robot
15. The Flower Dance – Dance A Lot Robot
16. Tasty Time with ZeFronk Main Title Theme – Dom
17. The Italian Way – Happy Monster Band
18. London Town Happy – Monster Band
19. Siesta, Siesta Happy – Monster Band
20. Boing Cluck Cluck – Imagination Movers
21. Try Again – Imagination Movers
22. Jungle Junction Theme – Cast – Jungle Junction
23. Wolfie and Dottie (One Unique Pair) – Joey Gian
24. Shutter Bug Time – Renee Sandstrom
25. Oso (Oso’s The One) – Renee Sandstrom
I think Playhouse Disney: Let’s Dance would be a fun holiday surprise for the child on your list. And I know firsthand that this CD makes a nice gift – because I gave my copy to a friend’s son!
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a copy of Playhouse Disney: Let’s Dance! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to stream samples from Playhouse Disney: Let’s Dance. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me which song you think would be you or your child’s favorite! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Walt Disney Records. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
7. Add the Holiday Gift Guide 2010 badge to your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: