Last Sunday, I hosted a Sabra Hummus taste-testing party, inviting my friends and family to come over and sample the latest flavors from Sabra and share their opinions with us. And Sabra would like to give one lucky Contest Corner reader their own party prize pack, including four tubs of Sabra Hummus and a $25 MasterCard gift card, so read on!
Sabra Hummus sent me four coupons good for complimentary hummus, along with my own $25 gift card to purchase party supplies with. I selected two tubs of Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus, one tub of Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, and one tub of Sabra Classic Hummus. I served it with a selection of crackers and veggies:
Here’s me, the Hummus Hostess!
The guests like to pull faces when I snap pictures:
Jai evaluates the many flavors:
I also set up a feedback table, where guests could write down what they thought of Sabra Hummus on a handy form:
The guests were invited to share their opinion after tasting the various flavors. Here’s what my guests said about Sabra in their own words:
Long-time hummus fan Jeff wrote: “I liked it a lot. The garlic was really the tastiest and it kept away vampires of all kinds.”
12-year-old Josh said: “All of them are great but my favorite is the original.”
Hummus hater Michael wrote: “I was underwhelmed. Not much flavor.”
Aunt Kim says: “It’s a great dip, handy for large gatherings. My favorite is the garlic and the original.”
Fiance Jai writes: “I thought it was quite good. I didn’t think I liked hummus before this.”
Grammy Anita said: “All flavors were interesting, however I still prefer the original.”
As for me, I really enjoyed tasting the different varieties – I’ve never tried Sabra before, and it’s some of the best hummus I’ve had. I like hummus, but not all kinds have enough flavor for me, and I find that I often get tried of it after a few bites. I loved the roasted garlic, and couldn’t stop munching on it! I enjoyed the roasted pepper too – which surprised me, since I’m not a big fan of pepper. The classic variety is nice and creamy, for those who prefer a more basic hummus flavor. Yum!
Would you like to host a taste-testing party of your own? Sabra Hummus would like to give one lucky Contest Corner reader four tubs of Sabra Hummus (to be awarded in the form of 4 free product coupons) and a $25 prepaid MasterCard Gift Card! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to check out the different varieties of Sabra Hummus, and then come back here and leave a comment telling me which flavor you would like to try!
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Sabra hummus. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet!
4. Click here to follow Sabra Hummus on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Twitter username!
5. Subscribe to my blog updates by entering your email into the “Subscribe” box in the sidebar. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
6. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
7. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
Rules, regulations, and other important stuff: Giveaway ends on September 30th at 11:59 PM, PST. Winner will be chosen the following day via Random.org. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my notification email, or a new winner will be chosen in their place. Giveaway is open to US Residents.