I have very dry lips, so I have to keep some sort of moisturizer on them at all times. During the day, I usually wear a moisturizing lip gloss or lipstick; at night, I switch to a lip balm. I recently had the chance to sample 5 great balms from Tropical Traditions – and one lucky reader will win also win a set of 5 Organic Lip Moisturizers, so read on!
I first tried Tropical Traditions’ lip moisturizer line back in 2010, and I really enjoyed it and quickly used up the whole tube. This week, I received a set of all 5 lip balms that they carry. This balms are rich, very moisturizing, and come in several great flavors & scents. There is Cinnamon/Peppermint, the minty favorite which I reviewed last year; as well as the refreshing blends of Orange/Cinnamon, Citrus, Tea Tree Oil, and an Unscented variety. I’ve tried all of these and just love them. I always keep at least one tube of lip balm on my desk to soothe my dry lips throughout the day, so these will be fantastic to have on hand. I especially like the Tea Tree Oil balm – I was afraid it might be too tingly, because straight Tea Tree Oil can be quite intense, but this is a perfect blend for me. The Cinnamon varieties actually tingle a lot more on your lips than the Tea Tree Oil, but I find all of them to be pleasant to wear. If you prefer your lip balm plain, then the Unscented will be perfect for you; this balm tastes the most strongly of coconut oil.
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a set of 5 Organic Lip Moisturizers from Tropical Traditions in the following scents: Cinnamon/Peppermint, Tea Tree Oil, Orange/Cinnamon, Citrus, and Unscented. Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post with the email address you used to subscribe! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Tropical Traditions. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Click here to visit Tropical Traditions’ Free Coconut Recipe website. Then come back here and leave a comment mentioning your favorite recipe!
4. Write about this on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment with the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this page to tweet with one click!
5. Click here to follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Twitter username!
6. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
7. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
8. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.