Recently, I reviewed my experience cooking with Tropical Traditions’ coconut oil. I’ve had fun cooking with it, and since my review was published I’ve tried it in several other recipes with success. And since my readers enjoyed the review so much, we thought that we should do a giveaway as well!
So what is coconut oil? Click here if you missed my review.
Tropical Traditions would like to give away a quart of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil to one lucky winner! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to sign up for the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter. Then come back here and leave a comment with the email address you subscribed with!
This step is required to qualify for the drawing. Be sure to leave an email address with your comment, so that I may notify you in the event that you are the lucky winner!
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Tropical Traditions. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by entering your email into the “Subscribe” box in the sidebar. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
6. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
Rules, regulations, and other important stuff:Giveaway ends on August 10th at 11:59 PM, PST. Winner will be chosen the following day via Random.org. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my notification email, or a new winner will be chosen in their place. Giveaway is open to residents of the lower 48-state area, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.