I’ll be back in the US in less than a week, so the countdown to my homecoming has begun! While I pack and prepare for the return journey, Jai is making some preparations of his own. He’s been living like a bachelor for the last few months, so one of his projects this week is getting the house spic and span for my return (Aww!). So our friends at Tropical Traditions had good timing when they invited us to review their Household Traditions Dish Liquid!
The Household Traditions Dish Liquid is a unique coconut oil based-cleaner. Jai did a load of dishes with it, and this is what he had to say about how it performed: “It did a great job. It was like any other big-brand soap, but didn’t have any aroma added to it.”
This dish liquid comes in a generous gallon container, so this should last for some time. I’m looking forward to coming home and seeing my clean kitchen, thanks to Tropical Traditions and my sweet fiance!
One lucky Contest Corner winner will win 1 gallon of Household Traditions Dish Liquid! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter. Then come back here and leave a comment on this post with the email address you used to subscribe! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Tropical Traditions. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Click here to visit Tropical Traditions’ Free Coconut Recipe website. Then come back here and leave a comment mentioning your favorite recipe!
4. Write about this on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment with the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this page to tweet with one click!
5. Click here to follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Twitter username!
6. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
7. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
8. Post Contest Corner’s button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it:
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.