If you read Contest Corner regularly, then you’re no stranger to D.O.G.G., the family-run Etsy business that offers up beautifully handcrafted inspirational bracelets. And one lucky Contest Corner reader will win a bracelet of their choice from D.O.G.G., so read on!
D.O.G.G. – which stands for “Depend On God’s Grace” – is run by my aunt Kim and her son, who create inspirational acronym jewelry. The business was founded with the goal of raising money for church youth programs; $3.00 out of every sale goes to the Seaside Christian Church Youth Fund. The bracelets come in 7 different designs: BIG STAR (Bracelet Believing In God’s Strength Truth And Righteousness), FAT FROG (For All Things Fully Rely On God), MY ROCK (May You Rely On Christ the King), DOGG (Depend On God’s Grace), BIG LIGHT (Believing In God Living In Grace Hope, Truth), BIG FISH (Believe In God Father In Son Holy Spirit), and BIG HEART (Believe In God He Embraces All Restores, Transforms). Each bracelet comes with a card explaining the meaning and retails for $7.00. These bracelets are handmade with a high standard of care and excellence, as their 100% positive Etsy feedback attests to! These bracelets are charming and make fantastic stocking stuffers for people of all ages. Take care of everyone on your shopping list this year with the many bracelets that D.O.G.G. offer!
D.O.G.G. also offer wholesale rates to churches who would like to sell them as fund raising items – click here to email Kim for more information. With Christmas fairs coming up, this would be the perfect item to offer!
Click on the thumbnails below to see photos of the bracelets full-size:
One lucky Contest Corner reader will win a bracelet of their choice from D.O.G.G.! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to visit D.O.G.G., then come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me which bracelet you might choose if you won! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and D.O.G.G.. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
4. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
5. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: