Tiger Balm is a well-known name in pain relief. Achy shoulders? You might be interested to know that Tiger Balm offers a Neck & Shoulder Rub specifically for that type of “Pain in the neck”! And FIVE lucky Contest Corner readers will each win a tube of Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub, so read on!
I trained in Kajukenbo for many years – that’s actually how Jai and I met – and any martial artist will tell you that they know and love Tiger Balm. So when I found out that they also offer a Neck & Shoulder Rub, I figured it would be a winner. If you’re a fan of muscle rubs – like me! – then I think you’ll like this product. The menthol in the Neck & Shoulder Rub warms and penetrates the muscles; at first, it didn’t really seem to have much of a warming effect, but it sets in gradually as you’re using it. I would advise using a small amount the first time you try this, because if you use too much your neck will really be tingling! I wish it came in a bigger tube, but this certainly would be easy to stick in your purse or glove compartment.
$1.00 Off Coupon
Click here to request a coupon for $1.00 off Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub.
FIVE lucky Contest Corner readers will each win a 1.76 oz tube of Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub! Here’s how to enter:
1. For your first entry, click here to view Tiger Balm’s product line, then come back here and leave a comment mentioning another product you’d like to try! This step is required to qualify for the drawing.
Want extra entries? Do any of the following, and leave a separate comment for each one:
2. Write a post on your blog linking to this giveaway and Tiger Balm. Then come back here and leave me the link!
3. Click here to follow Tiger Balm on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment with your Twitter username!
4. Write about this on Twitter, then come back and leave me the link to your tweet! One Twitter entry per person. You can use the button at the bottom of this post to tweet with one click!
5. Subscribe to my blog updates by clicking here. Then come back and leave me the email you subscribed with!
6. Become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Follow” button in my sidebar! Then come back here and let me know in a separate comment!
7. Post my button on your website – just copy and paste the following code, and let me know where you put it: